Speaker, motivator, motivation conference
The Summit Adventurer Employee engagement is the new buzz. Several studies demonstrate that engaged employees makes for a happier and more productive workforce that is less likely to change job. Many companies understand the concept and have offered a motivational and inspirational conference for their employees given by Gabriel Filippi, the summit adventurer. For Gabriel Filippi, it is important to find your piece of blue sky, to keep focus and to persevere. Every person and every business has had a slower pace and some have even hit rock bottom whether due to a lack of motivation, a stagnant market or lower sales quarter. Gabriel Filippi's presentation clearly demonstrates that the key elements to success are passion, teamwork, hard work and preparation. These elements allow one to complete a specific project or climb the world's highest peaks. To keep your blue sky in focus, you need the right tools and know to use of them at the right moment. Gabriel Filippi will gladly share his secrets to success during his conferences with targeted examples that are relevant for your business. He draws on his management experience and adapts these skills to his high altitude adventures. Gabriel recounts the business world through the mountain aided by breathtaking video clips and pictures. You will see that the challenges in mountaineering are the same you face everyday. His on-stage energy can move mountains! You will be inspired to summit your own mountain whether on the professional or personal front. Join the many businesses that have asked Gabriel Filippi to motivate, inspire or empower their employees. Hilights:
- Everest summiter (May 30th, 2005).
- On June 09, 2006, the Government of Québec recognized his Everest ascent.
- On November 25, 2005, the Government of Canada recognized his Everest ascent.
- Climbed 6 of the Seven Summits Crown (highest summit on each of the seven continents): Mt Everest (Asia), Mt McKinley (North America), Mt Aconcagua (South America), Mt Kilimanjaro (Africa), Mt Elbrus (Europe) and Carstensz Pyramid (Oceania).
- World Premiere: In 2003, as the expedition leader of the Life Line Expedition, he took a heart transplant patient to the top of Mount Blanc (France). Upon his return, he travelled across Canada, motivating employees of pharmaceutical corporations. To this day, his inspirational story is said to motivate the medical community toward teamwork and overcoming obstacles. Furthermore, his involvement in this cause has created hope for patients awaiting a heart transplant. A documentary has been produced and broadcasted on public television.
- International Eco- Challenge Race (August 2005): This extreme endurance event is an international competition where athletes are challenged both physically and emotionally to the maximum of their capabilities. During three days, the team of four mountain bike (on road, unbeaten paths, technical trails), swim, canoe, climb, rappel, trek, navigate with maps and compass, jump cliffs, run and more.
- Writer: His story has been published in a book entitled 'La montagne à portée de voix' (XYZ Publisher). Gabriel is presently working on a book about his Everest summit expedition.
- Public Awareness: Through conferences and media interviews, he created public awareness for cystic fibrosis, spinal muscular atrophy and organ donation, to name a few.
- Philanthropist: Actively involved in humanitarian projects across the world such as the Babu Chiri Foundation, Ad Astra Foundation and the Feed the Children program.
- Keen Eye: Member of the jury at the Montreal International Adventure Film Festival 2005 and has also to his credited numerous breathtaking pictures.
Clients comments: "Mr Filippi is an articulated speaker with a good sense of humor. His conference was very motivating and uplifting. He inspired employees to challenge themselves and to refuse to accept the status quo. I have no hesitation in recommending him as a speaker." Jean-Luc Blais, Director, Public Affairs Merck Frosst Company's who have used his services:
- Merck Frosst
- Mount Stephen Club
- Immunotec Research
- McGill University
- Société Assurance Automobile du Québec
- Fédération québécoise du sport étudiant
- Université Laval
- Université Sherbrooke